lørdag den 30. juni 2012

Alt det gode i mit liv!:-)


Har lige lavet denne kæmpe collage fyldt med billeder og citater der hjælper mig når jeg har det svært... Den er nu mit baggrundsbillede på min Mac og idéen er at jeg skal blive glad hver gang jeg ser den. At den skal minde mig om alt det gode i mit liv, hver gang jeg åbner min computer.
Hvad synes i?


De citater jeg har skrevet er:

  • I can be a tiger, I can be a fighter, I can be ecstatic, I can be erratic, I can be a rebel. But I'm nevver gonna be anyone but me.
  • A smile is the best makeup a girl can wear
  • Dream it. Wish it. Do it.
  • No lies, just love
  • I'd rather live one day as a lion, than live a houndred years as a sheep.
  • Forever young
  • Young, wild and free!
  • Tonight, we are young
  • A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you
  • What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger!
  • Never regreat something that made you smile!
  • Stay strong and never give up!
  • If someone hates you for no reason, give that mutherfucker a reason!
  • Life is a BEAUTIFUL struggle
  • All we need is love
  • Be where you want to be
  • Today is a good day.
  • Stay fearless
  • People will hate you, rate you, shake you and break you. But how strong you stand is what makes you beautiful!


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar